Vision Statement: We envision the New Middletown Elementary School Community to be an environment in which all students experience success through authentic, real-life activities allowing our students to become responsible citizens and life-long learners in an ever-changing world.
Mission: At NMES, we believe:
- that our school is, and should be, a learning community
- that all students can learn and should be challenged to meet their potential
- we provide a safe environment that is conducive to learning
- we are responsible in helping raise responsible citizens and life-long learners
- learning should be a collaborative effort between school and home
- that if high expectations are set for students, they will work to achieve them
Car Rider Drop-off and Pickup
Drop-off: In the mornings, students can begin entering the building at 7:15. If you bring your student(s) to school, please drop them off in the Northeast parking lot and have them enter the front doors.
Pickup: In the afternoons, car riders will be dismissed at 2:30 (1:40 on Fridays). Please enter the parking lot and park around the outer edge of the lot. Pull all of the way forward leaving room for as many cars as possible. Students will be walked to your car. Please stay in your car and parked until you are dismissed.
Monday – Thursday Bell Schedule Friday Bell Schedule
7:30 School begins 7:30 School begins
7:45 Tardy bell 7:45 Tardy bell
2:25 YMCA bus dismissed 2:35 YMCA bus dismissed
2:30 Car riders dismissed 1:40 Car riders dismissed
2:35 Bus riders dismissed 1:45 Bus riders dismissed